These terms and conditions are binding upon any person, club or organisation hiring facilities at Bentley Golf Club.
- The person signing the confirmation form shall be deemed the hirer. No transfer shall be allowed.
- A non-refundable deposit of YOUR FUNCTION SUITE HIRE must be submitted with a signed copy of the confirmation form. The
company will not confirm the booking unless a deposit has been paid.
- The full cost of function food and room hire must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the function. No refunds for cancellation of meals will be given.
- The precise number of persons attending a function will be at the discretion of the function manager following discussion with the hirer. The hirer shall then be responsible for ensuring that these limitations are observed and that all terms and conditions of the company are obeyed.
- The company will supply the provision of ALL food and refreshment.
- Please note that for your own safety and to comply with health and safety legislation all food will be disposed of at the end of the
function and we are not permitted to allow you to take any uneaten food home.
- The company will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained to any article left on the premises however caused.
- The facilities may only be used for the purpose specified on the confirmation of booking.
- The hirer shall be liable on demand for any damage to the premises or the fixtures, fittings, furniture and any articles belonging to the company this includes linen. The company whose decision shall be final shall assess the cost of such damage. The hirer shall ensure that there is no interference whatsoever within and during the period of hire with the fire extinguishers except in the case of emergency.
- The hirer shall not allow any disorderly, dangerous, improper or illegal conduct during the function. The manager may order the immediate, total or partial clearance of the premises if such action is necessary.
- All vehicles and property left in the car park will be entirely at the owners risk and the company will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
- In the event of a refusal to comply with these conditions or any reasonable instructions by the company, the hirer and any persons attending functions may be excluded from the premises. The hirer will however remain liable in respect of all charges.
The company reserves the right to amend or vary these conditions and prices quoted or impose additional conditions or changes.