The Terms & Conditions for “Trial Membership”
- The cost of a Trial Membership varies depending on the time of the year (See below) £50.00 will be added to the trial and allocated to the individuals Club Card.
- Trial Membership is for a period of 4 months.
- Trial members shall have full golfing rights, including the right to introduce a reasonable number of guests at the member’s concessionary rate.
- They shall have the right to play in all Club competitions once the Club has accepted their handicap. However, Trial Members will not be entitled to win Major Competitions.
- During the period of their Trial Membership they shall have full rights in the clubhouse, bar and dining facilities and will be issued with bar card where discounts are available.
- Prior to any payment a Trial Member shall have an introductory meeting with a representative of the Club and at this meeting it will be explained their rights and obligations under the terms of their trial membership.
- Applicants may be required to undertake a short ability test with our PGA Professional if a current CONGU handicap certificate is not available.
- Prior to playing each round of golf they shall sign in at the Pro Shop.
- Trial membership does not carry any voting rights.
- Trial Members are encouraged to enter into the social life of the Club during the currency of their membership, which includes use of the bar and catering facilities.
- At the end of the trial period, if the trial member wishes to become a full member of the Club, then an interview will be arranged.
- At all times the Rules and Bye-Laws of the Club are to be observed.
- Only one trial period will be allowed by any one person.
7-day Trial - January - £75, February - £75, March - £135, April - £135, May - £165, June - £165, July - £165, August - £165, September - £135, October - £135, November - £75, December - £75
E.g. A ‘Trial Membership’ starting on 1st January would cost £420 + £50 Club Card = £470 and a ‘Trial Membership’ starting on 1st April would cost £630 + £50 Club Card = £680
5-day Trail also avaiable please ring for prices.
Please call the Managing Secretary,Mark Gallop, on 01277 373179 Ext 21 if you have any questions or would like to arrange a trial round.